The acronym B-E F-A-S-T can help you quickly recognize the symptoms of a stroke and what to do.
Are you a “visual” person? If so, you might enjoy these infographics that boil down helpful health information and tips in pictures.
- Breakfast that can be prepared ahead of time.
- What to do if you suspect an overdose.
- Learn the facts so you can make an informed decision.
- Women and men can feel a heart attack differently. See which signs are in common and which are unique.
- Before you mindlessly eat, ask yourself four questions using this handy acronym.
- Health fixes in your kitchen cabinet
- As unpleasant as it is, it's still helpful for spotting what's wrong and how to treat it.
- Tips for gauging your physical and mental well-being.
- Prepare an entire week's worth of food in less than an hour.
- Try these tips to feel healthier and maybe even younger
- What to eat and drink before a run
- A handy guide for kids and grownups
- 9 tips to safeguard your season's getaways
- Did you know that giving elevates your health and well-being?
- Key tips to prepare for a safe ride
- Key discoveries help people live longer, healthier lives
- Tasty options for dinner or game day
- There are health benefits from reading
- Quick & easy on-the-go snacks
- What can you control to lower your risk for heart disease?
- If you experience these signs, don't wait. Get help right away.
- Everyday tips on caring for your back
- Use this scale to rate your hunger pangs