For Patients and Visitors
We're taking every precaution to keep you safe and provide the care you need. PeaceHealth is a not-for-profit health care system with medical centers, critical access hospitals and medical clinics located in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
- COVID-19 Information
- My PeaceHealth
- Billing and Insurance | Pay a Bill
- Medicare Resources
- Surgery Patient Tracking
- Good Faith Estimates Rights
- Request Medical Records
- Health Information Library
- Ketchikan Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Community Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center University District
- Peace Harbor Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- Peace Island Medical Center
- St. John Medical Center
- United General Medical Center
- Southwest Medical Center
The most convenient choice for unexpected ailments.
Connect with a PeaceHealth provider from the comfort of your own home using your MyPeaceHealth account, a wireless internet connection and your preferred smartphone, tablet or computer.
For conditions that require preventative or ongoing care and are not life-threatening. Primary care is an option for most urgent care conditions except asthma attacks and minor cuts requiring stitches.
Immediate Care (urgent/same-day)
For general illnesses or minor injuries that need prompt attention, including earaches, sore throats, colds & flus and cuts & scrapes.
For conditions that are life- or limb-threatening, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room immediately.
At PeaceHealth, the fulfillment of our Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. To those who embrace the spirit of these words and our commitment to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care, we offer the opportunity to learn and grow as a member of the PeaceHealth family.
- Sweet and seasonal dessert.
- Game nights. Holiday dancing. Fancy tea. Colorful fruit. Your family can use any or all of these to build healthy habits.
- Don’t let diabetes or the complications of the disease take you by surprise.