We are committed to creating a community that encourages self-expression and mirrors the values of PeaceHealth, including respect for the rights, dignity, and property of others. We ask all fans to do their part to help us achieve the goal. In doing that, we ask you not to post content that:
- is threatening, abusive, obscene, indecent, or objectionable.
- is deceptive, false, or misleading.
- violates the intellectual property rights of other people.
- is illegal.
- references a third-party website or is self-promoting spam.
- is inappropriate, offensive, or hateful.
- contains solicitations or advertisements.
- is a repetitive post that is copied and pasted.
- contains identifiable personal information including, but not limited to: medical information, email addresses, telephone numbers or mailing addresses.
- promotes or opposes any political candidate or ballot initiative.
We reserve the right to remove any content or block users that violate our community guidelines, or that we determine are otherwise offensive to our community. All content must also comply with Facebook's policies as well.
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win our contests. We have the right to adjust or shut down a contest at any time. PeaceHealth will not collect or use any of your Facebook information. A winner will be chosen at random after the closing day of a contest. A mailing address or email will need to be provided to collect a prize.
Our promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotions will be directed to us as sponsor, not Facebook.
Our Facebook contests are open to all Facebook users, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.