Don't skip the shot. See why vaccines are so important this fall.
Can you prevent an injury or illness? It depends, but oftentimes, yes. Make a habit of safety practices with a few quick reminders.
- It’s never too early to prepare. Restock your first aid kit before you need it.
- Keep these important points handy to stay safe this summer.
- At-home testing is a quick way to determine if you have COVID-19.
- Learn more about the symptoms, how the virus spreads, available treatments and what you can do to protect yourself
- Now is a good time to make sure you and your family are as protected as possible from several diseases — not just the flu and COVID-19.
- I’m getting older and hear people talk about fall prevention. Why is fall prevention important, and what should I do to stay safe?
- Are you planning a hike this fall? Keep these tips in mind to stay healthy and safe.
- Dr. Ruscher offers tips on keeping little explorers safe at home.
- Help your child avoid unnecessary strain & pain.
- Even moderate amounts of physical exertion in warmer weather can result in heat exhaustion
- Lower dose versions of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are now available for children 6 months and older.
- Watch for special hazards with natural bodies of water.
- Pediatrician Vik Bhagat, MD, shares how to pick and fit the right helmet for all your activities this summer.
- Everyone needs to know the do’s and don’ts of helping babies sleep safely.
- Proof of vaccination may soon be required to enter public spaces. Here's how to keep your card handy and safe.
- Do you know how to spot concussions? Watch this webinar to learn signs, symptoms and treatment options.
- Learn the facts so you can make an informed decision.
- Dr. Vik Bhagat, a pediatrician in Ketchikan, shares essentials for finding the best life jacket for kids.
- Experts recommend a variety of ways to shield your skin—even on cloudy days.
- A pair of $12 drug-store sunglasses can provide just as much protection against the sun as a $200 pair.
- Healthcare providers look to find new ways to celebrate the holidays this year.
- Questions about how to connect with your provider online? Here are a few key facts about video visits.