Reporting Effective Approaches for Fighting Cancer
Each year the Regional Cancer Center at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center publishes a report focusing on a specific type of cancer. The report explains risk factors, current treatments, and recent advances. Clinical data and analysis compares PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, the State of Washington, and national statistics. The report also describes PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center's clinical trials, support services, community outreach, and other services that help patients and their families throughout their journey with cancer.
The most recent report focuses on community outcomes for Lung, Colorectal and Breast cancers.
2014 Annual Report (pdf):
Thanks to very generous community support, there has been impressive progress in how patients with cancer are cared for in communities along our beautiful Columbia River.
- 2013 Annual Report: Breast Cancer
- 2012 Annual Report: Colorectal cancer
- 2011 Annual Report: Lung cancer
- 2010 Annual Report: Breast cancer
- 2009 Annual Report: Prostate cancer
- 2008 Annual Report: Skin cancer
- 2007 Annual Report: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL)
- 2006 Annual Report: Central nervous system (CNS) tumors and use of Cyberknife
- 2005 Annual Report: Breast cancer