Why choose Rehab at PeaceHealth Southwest?
- Acute inpatient rehabilitation unit established in 1993
- CARF accredited since 1996
- CARF Stroke Specialty Program Designation since 2005
- Level II trauma rehabilitation designation
- Comprehensive rehabilitation continuum
- Specialized physician certification in rehabilitation medicine and brain injury
We are a 14-bed (all private rooms) hospital-based physical rehabilitation program specifically designed to help patients become as independent as possible following an injury or illness.
Care is provided by board-certified rehabilitation doctors and certified rehabilitation nurses. Patients receive at least three hours of therapy five to six days a week, which can include physical, occupational, and speech therapies based on individualized need. A nurse case manager assists with all discharge planning needs and additional specialists are available to participate in a patient’s care as needed.
Conditions which can require intensive rehabilitation include but are not limited to:
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Major multiple trauma
- Neurological disorders
To reach our admissions coordinators:
- Brittany Hart: 360-514-1853
- Tracy Bauer: 360-514-3283