PeaceHealth Obstetrics and Gynecology offers a full range of women's health services. Our physicians and surgeons are experts in gynecological health issues for woman of all ages, including gynecologic procedures.
Why Choose Us:
- The highest standards in medical and surgical techniques.
- Surgeons trained in advanced hysteroscopy, minimally invasive laparoscopic techniques, and robotic gynecologic surgery.
- Complete prenatal to postnatal care with a physician at the hospital 24-hours a day.
- 40 labor/delivery rooms, a Level III nursery and in house anesthesia coverage 24-hours a day.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine care through a partnership with OSHU to treat high-risk obstetrical patients.
- An integrated approach to help patients make informed decisions about their own health care.
Our gynecology services include:
- Infertility work-up
- Contraceptive management
- Expertise in laparoscopic, robotic, hysteroscopic, and minimally invasive surgeries
- Women’s health screenings
- Menstrual disorders
- Treatment for abnormal pap test results
- Menopause management
- Endometrial ablation
- Pelvic reconstructive surgery
- Urinary incontinence evaluation
PeaceHealth OB/GYN offers:
- Board-certified OB/GYN physicians
- Onsite Maternal Fetal Medicine with 3D/4D ultrasound capabilities
- 24/7 onsite coverage for PeaceHealth Southwest’s Family Birth Center