If your legs are talking, it could be a message from your heart. Schedule your PAD screening today!
Who: If you are over 50 years of age and have one of the following:
- Leg pain with exercise that goes away with rest
- Are a current or past smoker
- Family history of abdominal aortic aneurysm
*This screening is not appropriate for those currently under the care of a vascular surgeon or other physician undergoing treatment for vascular disease of the legs.What: Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Screening
This 45-minute screening includes:
- Blood Pressure Assessment
- Ankle Brachial Index (to check circulation in the legs)
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound
- Consult with a Cardiovascular Specialist
When: Screenings are offered regularly. Please call 541-222-7216 for available appointments.
Where: Oregon Heart & Vascular Institute at Sacred Heart Medical Center, RiverBend
3311 RiverBend Drive, Springfield, Ore.
Parking is free and plentiful in the lots adjacent to OHVI.
Register: Call 541-222-7216 to schedule your screening.
Pre-registration is required and space is limited. Call today!