PeaceHealth names Michelle James, BSN, RN as senior vice president for patient care services and chief nursing officerVANCOUVER, Wash. – PeaceHealth recently announced that Michelle James, MBA, MM, BSN, RN, CENP will join PeaceHealth as the senior vice president for patient care services and chief nursing officer.
- Beth Best steps into difficulties with grace
- Patient with brain trauma receives special consideration to ensure dignity and respect.
- Team pulls together to respond to delta variant.
- A nurse arranged for a home, equipment and supplies to help an infant patient and its mother.
- Tyrel Cronk’s compassionate style gave a family comfort as they said goodbye to their mom.
- Caregiver has a gift for touching hearts in deep, meaningful ways
- Caregiver goes out of her way to help parents spend time with their new baby in NICU
- Float day in NICU affirms student nurse’s sense of purpose and life mission
- Caregivers need care too
- More than 2,000 PeaceHealth caregivers were either ordered to evacuate or prepare to evacuate.
- Compassion and selfless generosity are hallmarks of Adam Golden’s style.
- Longtime pair tie the knot in the acute care unit at the hospital in Sedro-Woolley
- Julie MacPhee's love of babies and books lives on with family's gift.
- CrossFit athletes go from working out to working together to save a life.
- 400+ miles in one month
- Making beds isn’t a usual duty, but the care team happily pitches in
- Hospice nurse provides comfort, care and compassion to patients and families going through an end-of-life journey.
- A self-proclaimed critic says she had such a good experience she couldn’t find anything to complain about