Lung Cancer: What you should know about testing & treatment
November 17, 2021 | Healthy You | Videos | Webinars
Watch a recording of our webinar on this topic, presented by a panel of physician experts.
Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the US. It kills more people every year than breast, prostate and colon cancers combined. The words alone can invoke pangs of fear and alarm. While lung cancer is a serious illness, the earlier it is detected, the more effective treatments there are available. And, if you are a smoker, you would benefit from receiving annual lung cancer screening.
Watch the recording of our webinar presented by a panel of physicians – Bhanu Patibandla, MD, Svetlana Kotova, MD, Shushan Rana, MD, Gurleen Dhami, MD, and Ali Dadla, MD – who share important information about lung cancer.
- Global and local prevalence of lung cancer
- Importance of lung cancer screening
- Types and stages of lung cancer
- How lung cancer is diagnosed
- Various treatment options available including surgery, radiation, chemotherapy and immunotherapy
Download the presentation slides.