Use on green salad or pasta salad.
This Italian dressing is healthier than most store-bought dressings, and you can modify it to meet your preferences.
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt, to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients to a mason jar and seal it with the lid. Shake until well combined. You can also place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until combined.
Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Shake or stir well before using to combine.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
92 calories, 10.5g fat, 73.2mg sodium, 0.5g carbohydrates, 0.1g protein
Adapted from: Ahead of Thyme
Reviewed by PeaceHealth dietitians and nutritionists.