PeaceHealth Southwest has a fully stocked gift shop, with gifts, sundries and other surprises to serve our patients, visitors, and staff.
The PeaceHealth Southwest gift shop is staffed and supported by generous volunteers from the Southwest Washington area.
Location and Hours
Our gift shop is located at the 92nd Avenue entrance.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm.
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
(Gift shop hours are subject to volunteer availability)
Contact UsWe invite you to call the gift shop to select specific items for delivery to patients (sorry, online ordering is not available at this time). To order, please call our 92nd Avenue shop at (360) 514-2058. VISA and MasterCard accepted when ordering by phone. You may also email us with any questions.
Our gift shop offers
- Beautiful Cut Flowers and Living Plants: Our florist provides us with fresh cut flowers and lucky bamboo plants ranging from small bud vases to large, showy vases and custom pieces with a wide range of price options. Assortments vary with the seasons. Flowers and live plants cannot be delivered to the ICU.
- Assorted Plush: The latest Ty, Nat & Jules & Gund. Classic plush teddy bears, dogs, cats and forest animals.
- Candy: We feature Seattle Chocolate Truffle gift boxes as well as gift bags, and popular candy bar brands.
- Puzzle Books: Crossword puzzles, Sudoku, Find a Word and more
- Reading materials: Ever-changing paperback fiction.
- Helium-filled Mylar Balloons (Due to latex allergies, latex balloons are not permitted in the hospital.) : Thank You, Get Well Soon, It's a Girl/Boy, You're the Best, and more.
- Baby Gifts: Clothing, toys, blankets and more.
- Useful Sundries: Cell phone wall chargers for both Android and Iphone, OTC drugs, combs, shampoo, toothbrushes, and much more.