Get Health Insurance
The insurance marketplace (or in Washington the insurance "exchange") is where you'll find insurance that provides coverage for you and your family to assist with medical bills and help you stay healthy.
Because of the Affordable Care Act, people who previously couldn't get coverage are finding insurance they can afford.
WA Marketplace is for people who:
- Don’t have health coverage.
- Can’t get affordable health coverage through work.
- Buy their own coverage and want a better option.
- Own a small business and employ 50 or fewer people.
If you would like to receive care from a PeaceHealth provider or medical center, be sure to choose an insurance plan that includes PeaceHealth.
PeaceHealth contracts with a number of insurance plans in our communities. See complete lists of in-network plans accepted at PeaceHealth facilities:
- PeaceHealth Columbia network – Longview and Vancouver (Washington)
- PeaceHealth Northwest network – Bellingham, Friday Harbor and Sedro-Woolley (Washington), and Ketchikan (Alaska)
- PeaceHealth Oregon network – Eugene, Springfield, Cottage Grove and Florence (Oregon)
Please note: Health sharing plans are considered out-of-network. More information about Washington’s Balance Billing Protection Act can be found by reading the standard notice of consumer rights.
You May Qualify for a Discount
Financial assistance is available for many people, including those who work. We offer financial assistance to families who earn up to 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
For more information about financial assistance offered by PeaceHealth, visit our For more information about financial assistance offered by PeaceHealth, visit our Financial Assistance page.
Five Things to Know
- The exchanges, Healthcare.gov in Oregon and Alaska or Washington Healthplanfinder in Washington, are where to go to find out whether you qualify.
- You may qualify for assistance to reduce your monthly health insurance bill, as well as what you spend when you go to the doctor.
- Plans on the health insurance marketplace are offered by private insurance companies and each provides the same basic benefits.
- There is a specific time frame during a calendar year when you can apply for insurance through the health exchanges. In order to enroll outside of the open enrollment time period, you must have experienced a qualifying event. For more information, visit our resource pages for your state: Oregon, Alaska or Washington.
- Insurance companies no longer can deny coverage due to a pre-existing condition.
During Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) that occurs between Oct. 15 and Dec. 7 each year, Medicare beneficiaries can compare and choose their Medicare insurance coverage for the coming year. We want to make sure you have all the information you need to choose the best plan for your healthcare needs.
Get connected to licensed and highly trained insurance agents that represent our accepted Medicare plans by calling our Medicare Insurance Helpline toll-free at 866-391-7750, TTY 711 or by visiting our MedicareOnDemand resources. The helpline and MedicareOnDemand resources are provided by MedicareCompareUSA, an independent insurance agency that supports health systems and their patients with Medicare. Licensed insurance agents are available by appointment at our local facilities or right at your home.
PeaceHealth medical centers and clinics are accepting the following Medicare Advantage plans in 2023. Please note: Independent physicians and providers who are not employed by PeaceHealth may accept health plans not accepted by PeaceHealth.
2023 Accepted Medicare Advantage Plans
Please choose your state
*Includes hospital care only
**Includes hospital and specialist care only