PeaceHealth is continuously monitoring and preparing for the potential spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19) in our communities.
To help protect our patients, our employees and visitors, PeaceHealth has implemented visitor requirements at the following hospital locations:
UPDATED 3/15 - The visitor requirements listed below have changed. Please visit peacehealth.org/coronavirus for the latest requirements at our facilities.
- As of March 5, 2020, PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center requests that for the safety of our patients, family and caregivers, access to the hospital is limited to 1 or 2 essential visitors per patient.
- As of March 5, 2020, PeaceHealth requests that for the safety of our patients, family and caregivers, access to the hospital is limited to 1 or 2 essential visitors per patient at these hospitals:
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center in Bellingham
- PeraceHealth Peace Island Medical Center in Friday Harbor
- PeaceHealth United General Medical Center in Sedro-Woolley
- As of March 4, 2020, PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver requests that if you are feeling ill, or under the age of 16, please do not visit the hospital at this time. Additionally, visitors to high-risk areas will be screened. Please check in at the front desk before entering these areas.
- As of March 4, 2020, PeaceHealth requests that visitors with fever or upper-respiratory infection symptoms such as coughing or sneezing, refrain from visiting patients in our Oregon hospitals or accompanying patients to our clinics. These restrictions will remain in place until further notice.
Visit peacehealth.org/coronavirus to read the latest news at PeaceHealth, as well as helpful education and prevention resources related to COVID-19.