PeaceHealth’s Sedro-Woolley Walk-In Clinic serves patients who need to see a doctor quickly for non-life threatening illnesses and injuries such as cuts and bruises, sprains and strains, severe colds and flu, allergies and rashes.
Things to know:
- In an emergency, dial 911.
- Please schedule an appointment 30 minutes prior to the actual appointment time.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please call the clinic to cancel.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes past your appointment time, you will be placed on the first come first servce walk-in clinic wait list and will be seen in the order of check in times.
- Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
- Insurance and payment:PeaceHealth accepts many insurance plans. Please check with your insurance carrier to make sure we are able to bill for your visit.
- For Walk-In Clinics: if the time you need is not available you can still walk in and be seen on a case-by-case basis.
Symptoms we treat:
- Lacerations, cuts, and abrasions
- Fractures & sprains (No obvious deformity)
- Minor burns
- Minor eye injuries
Respiratory and Sinus
- Cough, sore throat, & congestion
- Ear and/or sinus pain
- Nausea, vomiting, minor stomach pain
- Diarrhea or Constipation
- Skin infections
- Boils, cysts and abscesses
- Rashes, irritation, insect bites
- Minor gynecological problems
- Headaches / Migraines
- Non-chronic back or neck aches
- Routine Sports Physicals
- Initial L&I/Worker’s Comp for Minor Injuries
- STI/STD Screening and Treatment
- Toenail Removal