Comprehensive Cancer Care
The PeaceHealth United General Cancer Center is an accredited Commission on Cancer® program through the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. Since 1975, the center, formally named the North Puget Cancer Center, has provided cancer prevention, detection, diagnosis and treatment for patient in Skagit and Island counties.
We offer a full-range of services in one convenient location. Our supportive environment provides unmatched attention and personalized care. We provide tailored cancer treatment options and medical services to meet each patient's specific cancer diagnosis and needs for those in Skagit and Island counties.
- Medical/Radiation Oncology
- RapidArc Radiotherapy
- Wellness Programs
- Convenient One-stop Registration/Appointment Scheduling
- Oral Chemotherapy
- Clinical Trials for Some Patients
- Infusion Therapy
- Nurse Navigators who help Coordinate and Connect Care Options
- Nutrition Management by Registered Dietitians
- On-site Ancillary Services, including Pharmacy, Laboratory Services, Dieticians, Chaplains and Social Workers
- Same Location Physician Visits
- Image Guidance Radiation Therapy (IMRT) and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT).
- Support Services and Resources, including an Appearance Center for chemotherapy patients
- Access to cancer-related information, education, and support
What to Bring to Your First Visit
- A written list of questions/concerns
- A family member or friend for support
- A written list of all medications, vitamins, nutritional or herbal supplements, etc.
- A favorite snack or lunch item
- Reading material, crossword puzzles, word searches, a laptop or portable DVD player with earphones, etc.
- Insurance cards and information
Please arrive early enough to complete forms. Also, turn off your cell phone and/or pager.
Our multispecialty approach brings together the expertise of radiation and medical oncologists, as well as nutritionists, social workers, exercise physiologists, therapists and pharmacists. Together with our nurses, radiation therapists and support staff, our oncologists treat your family like their own. You receive compassionate, personalized assistance from specially-trained staff.