We are dedicated to serving our patients at the PeaceHealth St. Joseph Cancer Center. Our teams focus on your health from diagnosis through treatment and into survivorship. We recognize every patient may have different needs once diagnosed. We provide physical, emotional, financial and spiritual support. We offer the latest in technology, support programs and social services to help treat cancer and overcome any stressors or barriers to care. We understand a cancer diagnosis can be difficult. It is why our team of caregivers at the PeaceHealth St. Joseph Cancer Center is here for you — every step of the way.
Why Choose PeaceHealth St. Joseph Cancer Center
- Interdisciplinary care across multiple specialties
- The latest treatments aligned with nationally recommended guidelines
- Comprehensive care in your home community
- Access to clinical trials
- Patient Financial Advocates, Social Workers and Nurse Navigators
- Support groups and activity classes in a healing and supportive environment