We are dedicated to serving our patients at the PeaceHealth St. Joseph Cancer Center. Our teams focus on your health from diagnosis through treatment and into survivorship. We recognize every patient may have different needs once diagnosed. We provide physical, emotional, financial and spiritual support. We offer the latest in technology, support programs and social services to help treat cancer and overcome any stressors or barriers to care. We understand a cancer diagnosis can be difficult. It is why our team of caregivers at the PeaceHealth St. Joseph Cancer Center is here for you — every step of the way.
Why Choose PeaceHealth St. Joseph Cancer Center
- Interdisciplinary care across multiple specialties
- The latest treatments aligned with nationally recommended guidelines
- Comprehensive care in your home community
- Access to clinical trials
- Access to genetic counseling
- Patient Financial Advocates, Social Workers and Nurse Navigators
- Support groups and activity classes in a healing and supportive environment
PeaceHealth offers information and guidance to help people understand their risk for hereditary conditions. Genetic counseling and testing allow people to learn whether they are at an increased risk for cancer or other inherited conditions based on their medical and family health history. Having this knowledge can help one make informed medical decisions.
The cancer specialists at PeaceHealth care for people with a wide range of cancers. Here you will find some of our communities' most experienced experts for your care.