Heart check quizAre you at risk of heart attack or stroke? Take the PeaceHealth Southwest HeartCheck Quiz below to find out.
Review the following risk factors and check all statements that apply to you:
- I am a man over 40 or a woman over 55 or younger and post-menopausal.
- I have a family history of heart attack and/or stroke.
- I have coronary heart disease or other heart conditions, and/or I’ve had a heart attack.
- I have carotid artery disease and/or disease of the leg arteries.
- I have had a stroke or TIA (transient ischemic attack).
- I have a family history of any type of aneurysm.
- My blood pressure is 140/90 or higher (high blood pressure), or my blood pressure is between 120/80 to 139/89 (prehypertension), or I don’t know what my blood pressure is.
- My total cholesterol is 200 or higher, or I don’t know my cholesterol level.
- I smoke and/or live or work with people who smoke regularly.
- I get less than 30 minutes of physical activity at least three times a week.
- I am 20 pounds or more overweight.
- I have diabetes or "pre-diabetes", or take medicine to control my blood sugar.
Sign up for a screening today.