Diabetes Care in English & Russian
Click to view handouts for Diabetes care in Russian with English translation.
Note: You may reproduce or publish information from our site, with the statement "Reprinted with permission from PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center. This material is for information purposes only and does not take the place of advice or treatment recommended by your personal physician."
- 3-Day Food Log
- The Healthy Russian Plate
- The Healthy Russian Bowl
- Tips for Healthy Meal Planning
- Carbohydrate Foods List
- Carbohydrates and Fiber Label Reading
- Low and No Carbohydrate Food Lists
- Fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium Label Reading
- Estimating Serving Sizes
- No Added Sugar Compote Beverage Recipe
- Steps to Increase Physical Activity
- Example Russian Foods Menus: Carbohydrate Controlled for 1200 and 1500 Calories
- Diabetes Information
- Blood Sugar Management
- Diabetes and the Doctor
- Diabetes Care Card (coming soon)
- Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia (reproduced with Permission from NovoNordisk)
- Insulin Self Injections (reproduced with Permission from BD)
- Foot Care (reproduced with Permission from BD)
These are culturally appropriate materials to use with Russian speaking clients living in the USA. English translations are included. We suggest that you copy the English translation on the back of the Russian version.
Page updated: 2013