Contact Financial Services
Your PeaceHealth bill includes charges for goods and services rendered by the hospital as well as any of the professional services rendered at the hospital during your visit. Each visit to PeaceHealth is billed individually. An itemized bill is available upon request.
Access billing information or get assistance online
MyPeaceHealth: You can access your itemized statement by logging into your MyPeaceHealth account or you can send a message to a Customer Service Representative from your MyPeaceHealth account by choosing "Ask a Question" from the Messaging tab drop down menu once you have logged in. Next, you would click the Billing Questions button. If you have not signed up for a MyPeaceHealth account yet, you can click on "Sign Up Now" and follow the activation instructions.
Please feel free to contact us with any question or concerns about your bill.
Customer service: 877-202-3597
We service all of the following locations:
PeaceHealth Medical Group - All Clinic Locations
- St. John Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- Peace Island Medical Center
- Southwest Medical Center
- United General Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Community Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend
- Sacred Heart Medical Center University District
So we can better assist you, please have the following information available:
- Your full name
- Best contact number
- Guarantor number from your statement and date of service