Decision Points for Medicines
Decision Points are designed to guide you through key health decisions, combining medical information with your personal information to make a wise health decision. Click on a link below to learn more about medicines for your condition:
- Allergies: Should I Take Allergy Shots?
- Allergies: Should I Take Shots for Insect Sting Allergies?
- Alzheimer's Disease: Should I Take Medicines?
- Aspirin: Should I Take Daily Aspirin to Prevent a Heart Attack or Stroke?
- Basal Cell Skin Cancer: Should I Have Surgery or Use Medicated Cream?
- Diabetes, Type 2: Should I Take Insulin?
- Flu Vaccines: Should I Get a Flu Vaccine?
- High Blood Pressure: Should I Take Medicine?
- HPV: Should I Get the Vaccine?
- HPV: Should My Child Get the Vaccine?
- Menopause: Should I Use Hormone Therapy (HT)?
- Obesity: Should I Take Weight-Loss Medicine?
- Osteoporosis: Should I Take Bisphosphonate Medicines?
- Prediabetes: Which Treatment Should I Use?
- Pregnancy: Should I Have an Epidural During Childbirth?
- Prostate Cancer: Should I Have Radiation or Surgery for Localized Prostate Cancer?
- Quitting Smoking: Should I Use Medicine?
- Shingles: Should I Get a Shot to Prevent Shingles?
- Statins: Should I Take Them?
- Uterine Fibroids: Should I Use GnRH-a Therapy?