Primary care doctors treat more than the common cold. They also help you stay healthy and prevent illness. Your doctor will oversee your care, treating symptoms and answering questions about health and wellness. Seeing one doctor over many years has benefits, including the relationship you build with someone who understands your history of care.
If you see multiple doctors, your primary care doctor will keep an eye on all treatments and work with your other doctors. PeaceHealth’s primary care doctors are always here to help you manage your good health.
Primary care services for your needs, and lifestyle
Your healthcare needs are unique. That’s why PeaceHealth offers a variety of primary care services, including:
- Family medicine – primary care for all ages (birth to senior care) – ideal for individuals or families.
- Geriatric/senior health – primary care designed to improve the lives of patients over age 65.
- Immediate care – walk-in and same-day primary care when you can’t see your regular physician or need after-hours care.
- Internal medicine/adult (internists) – primary care for adults, by doctors with experience in adult health issues.
- Pediatrics – care for newborns to age 18, from doctors trained to treat the needs of growing children and look at all areas of development.
- Women’s health – care tailored to the needs of women during all stages of life.
Primary care for families
PeaceHealth offers primary care services close to home in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. We provide:
A team working for you.
Your team includes primary care doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and support staff who get to know you. We build relationships and tailor our services to your life and care needs.
Easy to find, easy to schedule care.
With many locations, extended office hours, walk-in and same-day care and convenient appointment times, it’s easy to get the care you need.
Complete care for illness, disease prevention and healthy living.
We are your dedicated health team. We help you manage your health by providing routine care, wellness checkups and vaccinations.
Access to specialty services.
If you need additional services for heart, lung, orthopedic or other chronic diseases, we coordinate services, make referrals and stay in touch with any specialists you may see.