PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center Surgical Services provides surgical care that promotes optimal healing and improved outcomes for patients undergoing surgery.
- Surgical Services has eight operating suites
- We are staffed 24 hours per day, seven days per week
- We typically perform 30-40 surgeries each weekday in all specialties, including open heart and total joint replacement
- Our dynamic team of registered nurses, specialty technologists, certified nursing assistants and support staff work in close collaboration with surgeons and anesthesiologists
Types of Surgery Performed
- Cardiothoracic/Vascular Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
Other surgical specialties performed at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center include: trauma; plastic surgery; dental; ear, nose, and throat procedures; and eye surgery.
PeaceHealth Medical Group's skilled cardiothoracic and vascular/endovascular surgeons are board-certified. They are experts in minimally-invasive surgery techniques. They offer comprehensive care and a full spectrum of cardiovascular surgical services.
Our general surgeons provide simple and complex surgical procedures using traditional, minimally-invasive or laparoscopic techniques.
Our gynecologic surgeons treat all types of conditions involving female reproductive health. They utilize traditional incision and minimally-invasive laparoscopic or vaginal approach techniques.
Other surgical specialties performed at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center include: orthopedic, neurosurgery, urologic, trauma, plastic surgery, dental, ear-nose-throat and eye surgery.
Robotic-assisted surgery, using the da Vinci® Si System, is offered for certain conditions, including urologic and select gynecological conditions.