When to get help

Consider getting help if your child:

  • cries easily
  • seems irritable or anxious
  • has a negative view of "their" world
  • has difficulty concentrating
  • has a change in appetite
  • has a change in sleep patterns
  • seems to be more "clingy"
  • bullies or is bullied
  • tries to hurt themselves
  • has thoughts of suicide

Please call (360) 414-2222 for a phone inquiry and appointment.