ResourcesWhenever you have questions concerning your vascular health, PeaceHealth Southwest is there to help. That’s why we’ve created this page of resources designed to support your healthy life.
- Meet our physicians and staff specializing in stroke services.
- Are you at risk? Simple, noninvasive screenings can help you discover a health risk before it becomes a problem.
- Sign up for free classes that support good health.
- Order your free stroke prevention and education toolkit.
- Local support groups for survivors and caregivers meet monthly. Call 360-514-3273 for more information
- The National Stroke Association has launched an interactive version of their Explaining Stroke brochure. This explains stroke in easy-to-understand language and is also available as a PDF on the site.
400 NE Mother Joseph PlVancouver, WA 98664