KidsPlace Emergency Care
Contact us: (360) 514-2064
When your child is hurt, most of the time a kiss will make it better. But when injuries and illnesses are serious, you may need to visit the Emergency Department. That's why PeaceHealth Southwest is proud to offer KidsPlace, as dedicated pediatrics are in our Emergency Department. The new facility has a pediatric-certified staff, bigger exam rooms, DVD players in each room and medical equipment secured behind cabinetry.
What to expect
- Staff that have special pediatric advanced life support (PALS) training.
- A space designed with kids in mind (less scary with hidden equipment and less hospital-looking).
- Coordination with family and pediatric doctors.
- Games, activities and other goodies to keep the whole family (not just the sick or injured kid) entertained.
- X-ray and CT scan capabilities just steps away (or for small kids, just a wagon ride!).
When your child does have an emergency, rest assured that PeaceHealth Southwest has the expertise and technology available to care for your tot or teen and all ages in between.