Sometimes, home is the best place to be. PeaceHealth is proud to be a leading provider of Home and Community services in every region that we serve. Our in-home care services are built on the foundation of PeaceHealth’s decades of experience providing transformative health care -- bringing the tools, resources, caregivers, and commitment necessary to improve quality of life and comfort for our patients and deliver the highest-quality care to them each day.
Home and Community’s services are frequently sought or required following a disability, illness, injury, surgery or hospitalization. Care is delivered by PeaceHealth providers, nurses, therapists, medical social workers and other clinicians who are skilled in at-home care. Our team will help you recover or receive care in the place that’s comfortable for you.
Benefits of providing this type of care in-home include:
- Comfort – You can stay at home in a comfortable and familiar environment and get the care that you need.
- Convenience – No need to worry about arranging transportation or finding the right time to visit the medical office or hospital. Our team will schedule in-home visits, including telehealth visits in specific circumstances, on a schedule that works best for you.
- Personalized Care – With in-home care, our team gives you undivided attention, meeting your needs and solidifying the connection you have with your caregivers.
- Independence – Receiving in-home treatments allows you and your family to maintain a more normal lifestyle, enabling independence and control, and in many cases avoiding hospital admissions and frequent visits to a doctor’s office.
- Dignity – In addition to providing high-quality care, we are a leading advocate for helping patients organize advance care plans, allowing your wishes during serious and critical illnesses to be known and adhered to.
- Faster Recovery – It has been shown time after time that recovering from a hospital visit or an illness can be easier when you’re at home. Our Home and Community services aim to fulfill that goal for our patients, allowing for shortened hospital stays and faster recoveries at home.