For Identifying &Treating Conditions
Imaging is a powerful tool used by health-care providers to:
- diagnose illness or injury
- confirm diagnosis
- guide or deliver treatment
- screen for disease
Types of tests & what they're for:
- CT Scan (computed tomography) for internal organs
- Mammography for breasts
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) for internal organs & tissues
- Nuclear medicine for various parts of the body
- Ultrasound for pregnancies, pelvis and other areas
- X-ray for bones
Imaging at PeaceHealth
Patients at PeaceHealth Medical Group in Sedro-Woolley have access to comprehensive imaging services, including MRI, CT, Mammography, Ultrasound and other advanced imaging tests located at United General Medical Center.
All images are digital with results easily made available to PeaceHealth Medical Group physicians through the electronic medical record.
The provider who ordered the test will let you know if you need any follow-up care based on what is shown.