COVID-19 and Vaccine Information
Masks are still required in healthcare settings per CDC and state health department guidelines.
In order to provide faster service to your request to verify affiliation for the provider applying at your facility, PeaceHealth utilizes NAMSS PASSTM for verification letter requests. NAMSS PASS™ is a secure, online database service that provides affiliation letters for PeaceHealth.
Download a PDF copy or read the following instructions for new NAMSS PASS™ users:
1. Login to the NAMSS Website
2. Click on “Access the NAMSS PASS™”. If this is the first time you have logged into NAMSS PASS™, you will be asked to review and approve the Terms of Service. You will also be asked to enter your work email.
3. Verify your email. You will receive an activation email to your work email as a security measure to confirm you own this email. This email may take up to 15 minutes to arrive. If you do not receive it, please check your SPAM folder/Junk Mail. Click on the link in the email to activate your account. You will be directed back to the NAMSS PASS™ and asked to continue your login.
4. Create your Account. You will be asked to register and create a Healthcare Entity. Please have your organization’s NPI and Tax ID numbers ready.
5. Search Practitioners. After you have completed your registration, you can now search practitioners by entering the last name of the practitioner you are verifying on the NAMSS PASS™ Homepage under “Start Searching Practitioners”.
6. You will have access to all affiliations that have been uploaded to the NAMSS PASS™ for each practitioner and the dates of that affiliation. You will then have the option to print an affiliation letter indicating the status of good standing.
7. If you are unable to find the practitioner in the NAMSS PASS database and a letter is not available: