- 24/7 Single Point of Access
- Access PeaceHealth Transfer Center is a one call seamless admission and transfer process for the Columbia Network.
One call links providers to:
- An attending physician
- Consulting specialists
- Admitting staff
- Transportation services
- Case managers
- Financial counselors
The access center reduces the time it takes to complete an admission request and ensures that patients are admitted to the appropriate nursing unit, while eliminating unnecessary emergency room visits.
- Life-saving procedures and treatments can begin immediately upon the patient's arrival
- Communication with referring providers, facilities and staff is maintained throughout the transfer process
- Facilitated admission to an alterate facility if no beds are available within the PeaceHealth system
- Decreased average length of stay