When one person beats cancer, we all feel better.
A cancer diagnosis doesn’t affect just one person. It impacts family members, friends and others in the community. That’s why we offer advanced cancer screening, diagnostics and treatment close to home. It’s one of the ways we help build stronger communities, one person at a time.
At PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, we’re ready to help – with the technology, expertise, and compassion you need to take on cancer. Our oncology teams can help you through any stage of your treatment and recovery, from diagnosis through treatment to survivorship. We know that while you may have cancer, cancer doesn't have you.
Why we're different
- We are fully accredited by the Commission on Cancer, with the maximum number of commendations.
- We are the only Center in Clark County to use integrated IGRT/CBCT for precise treatment targeting.
- We are recognized as a center of excellence for Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation.
- We offer CyberKnife radiosurgery, Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and High Dose Radiation.
- We offer genetic counseling.
- We utilize state of the art national and pharmaceutical research studies.
PeaceHealth offers information and guidance to help people understand their risk for hereditary conditions. Genetic counseling and testing allow people to learn whether they are at an increased risk for cancer or other inherited conditions based on their medical and family health history. Having this knowledge can help one make informed medical decisions.
The cancer specialists at PeaceHealth care for people with a wide range of cancers. Here you will find some of our communities' most experienced experts for your care.
Clinical trials are available at Southwest Medical Center