The best and most effective cancer care comes from a team of specialists working together to meet their patients' individual needs. At Sacred Heart, we collaborate with the Willamette Valley Cancer Institute and Research Center, Oregon Imaging Centers and other experts in cancer care to serve our patients well.
At Sacred Heart:
- Surgeons, oncologists, radiologists, pathologists and other specialists all work together on your behalf. They coordinate regularly to discuss patients’ diagnoses and refine treatment plans.
- Patients have access to innovative technologies and treatments not available at all medical centers.
- Gamma Knife non-invasive brain surgery
- Da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery
- IGRT, or image-guided radiation therapy with CT scan
- Clinical Trials
- Our doctors at Sacred Heart are leaders in their field.
- Most doctor visits and other services are on the beautiful RiverBend medical campus. Inpatient care is provided in our oncology unit on the 8th floor of Sacred Heart at RiverBend.