We provide local, on-site cancer treatment in a quiet, private setting designed to create a place of healing and hope for Island cancer patients.
- Infusion/Chemotherapy administration by specialty certified registered nurses
- Expert symptom management and supportive care
- Central lines care
- Support services and other ongoing therapy treatments
- Medical oncology
- Access to cancer screenings (including mammogram and colonoscopy)
Preparing for Your First Visit
Before your visit:
- Bring written questions and concerns.
- Consider bringing a family member or friend.
- Bring a list of your medications, vitamins, nutritional or herbal supplements, etc.
- Bring a snack.
- If undergoing chemotherapy, bring reading material or crossword puzzle, a laptop or portable audio player with earphones, etc..
During your visit:
- Arrive early to complete forms.
- Bring your insurance card.
- Silence your mobile devices.
After each visit:
- Follow your doctor’s recommendations.
- Make a list of new questions, including unresolved questions from prior visits for your next visit.
Our board-certified Medical Oncologists are experts in cancer treatment , including determining the medications that will be most effective in treating specific cancers. A team of specialized caregivers – oncology certified nurses, nutritionists and pharmacists – supports these highly trained physicians and works together to bring you the most advanced cancer care, close to home.