PeaceHealth’s Florence Walk-In Clinic serves patients who need to see a doctor quickly for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. This includes:
- Cuts and bruises
- Sprains and strains
- Severe colds and flu
- Allergies and rashes
See our scope of services for a more in-depth list.
We are located next to PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Medical Center's Emergency room. We are closed on Sundays and the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Things to know
- In an emergency, dial 911.
- Please schedule an appointment 30 minutes prior to the actual appointment time.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please call the clinic to cancel.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes past your appointment time, you will be placed on the first come first servce walk-in clinic wait list and will be seen in the order of check in times.
- Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
- Insurance and payment: PeaceHealth accepts many insurance plans. Please check with your insurance carrier to make sure we are able to bill for your visit.
- For Walk-In Clinics: if the time you need is not available you can still walk in and be seen on a case-by-case basis.
Visiting the Clinic
Your name will be be placed on a list of patients waiting to see the first available physician. We will always do our best to have you receive care as quickly as possible. If at any time during your visit you feel your condition has changed and you require immediate attention, please let our staff know.
If during your visit you prefer not to sit in the lobby waiting, you are welcome to leave and come back later. If you would prefer to run some errands, rest in your car, or just step outside while you are waiting, just tell the Patient Flow Specialist that you would like to leave and return later in the day. You will not lose your place in line.
You can either return at your convenience, or you can give the Patient Flow Specialist a phone number where you can be reached and you will be called you when it is your turn to see a doctor. If you do leave, remember to check back in with the Patient Flow Specialist when you return. We want you to be as comfortable as possible during your wait, if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable while you are waiting, please let our staff know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
The Walk-In Clinic can provide interpreter services for your visit, in many languages, including American Sign Language. Please let our staff know if you would like us to arrange for a Medically Qualified Interpreter today. There is no charge to you for interpreter services.
If you are hard-of-hearing we have hearing-assistive devices available, at no charge. Please let our staff know if you would like to use one of these devices during your visit with us today.