If you are feeling under the weather, we’ll help you get back on your feet, fast.
For general illness and minor injuries, we’re here to help you when you need it. We treat all sorts of illness and injuries for people who need care today.
Please do not come to the clinic if you have tested positive for COVID in the last 7 days. Woodfield does not provide return to work testing for COVID positive patients.
Things to know:
- In an emergency, dial 911.
- Please schedule an appointment 30 minutes prior to the actual appointment time.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please call the clinic to cancel.
- Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
- Insurance and payment: PeaceHealth accepts many insurance plans. Please check with your insurance carrier to make sure we are able to bill for your visit.
- We do not have X-ray services and do not perform extensive testing (e.g. CT or Ultrasound) or prolonged treatment (IV fluids). If you think you might need either of these, please refer to the emergency room instead of the walk-in clinic.
- We will evaluate, then refer to PCP/specialist for chronic/ongoing conditions, medication management, workers comp claims follow up care, and follow up care if indicated.
- We do not stock or prescribe narcotics at our clinic.