Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
ENTs, or otolaryngologists, diagnose and treat problems in the ears, nose and throat and related parts of the head and neck.
Our ENTs offer minimally invasive treatments to appropriate patients for sinus disease.
Among the conditions our team of ENTs treats are:
- Hearing loss
- Chronic sinusitis
- Tumors (head & neck cancer)
- Thyroid, parathyroid conditions
- Salivary gland conditions
- Nasal fractures
- Speech problems or other conditions involving the larynx (voice box) or upper digestive track
- Surgical treatment of snoring
- Pediatric ENT conditions
Our team of Ear, Nose & Throat specialists are available to treat you at PeaceHealth Medical Group's University District clinic.