Prior to admission to the Oregon Rehabilitation Center (ORC), an admission coordinator or rehab physician evaluates each patient. To be admitted to the rehab unit, patients must:
- Be medically stable
- Require the services of a rehab physician
- Require round-the-clock rehab nursing (24 hours a day)
- Be able to tolerate and benefit from at least three hours of therapy services daily
- A plan for discharge after rehab, including destination and available assistance (if necessary), is considered in making the admission decision.
- Be Rancho Level 5 or above for Brain Injury patients.
- Not require a ventilator for Spinal Cord Injury patients.
Please call the ORC admissions office for assistance in determining whether a patient meets the criteria.
ORC Admissions Coordinator: 554-222-5435
The ORC accepts patients by physician referral and provides services without regard to age, sex, color, national origin, creed or disability.