PeaceHealth Medical Group offers outpatient Behavioral Health services. We provide services to children, adolescents, adults and seniors struggling with issues of chemical dependency and/or emotional distress. Whatever your issue, our Behavioral Health providers will work with you to assess your situation and make positive changes that will help you feel good about yourself.
Some warning signs that pressures from home, school or your job are making it difficult for you to function effectively may include:
- Physical complaints when no medical cause can be found
- Excessive anxiety
- Prolonged feelings of despair and unhappiness, withdrawal and lack of interest in daily activities
- Feelings of being overwhelmed and helpless, lack of hope
- An unusual amount of irritability or suspiciousness
- Inability to concentrate
- Sudden shifts in mood or behavior
Learn more about inpatient behavioral health services available at Sacred Heart Medical Center University District.