Please note: This clinic provides PCR COVID-19 tests for PeaceHealth patients by appointment only. Rapid tests are not available.
When it comes to caring for families, PeaceHealth has a long history of providing family medicine to thousands of our neighbors and friends. Our team of experienced medical providers are available to help you find the right care that fits your life.
- Primary care for the whole family
- Video visits
- Same-day care and walk-in appointments for primary health issues
- Online scheduling
- Electronic access to your medical records to ask questions, see lab results, schedule appointments
- Convenient billing directly to most insurance providers
- Onsite laboratory services
- Convenient parking
Things to know:
- In an emergency, dial 911.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please call the clinic to cancel.
- Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment.
- Insurance and payment: PeaceHealth accepts many insurance plans. Please check with your insurance carrier to make sure we are able to bill for your visit.
- If your injury requires an x-ray, please go to PeaceHealth Urgent Care - Memorial.