Our Wound Healing Center offers proven treatments and impressive results for a variety of chronic wounds. Most chronic wounds treated at our center improve within weeks. 89% of wounds heal in as little as 16 weeks. Our specialized care is covered by most insurance plans and Medicare.
The Wound Healing Center uses a holistic approach in the care and treatment of wounds. Our clinically trained caregivers use advanced wound-healing technology and offer various treatments. Your wound care physician may prescribe any of the following for your treatment:
- Specially chosen dressings and wraps
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Bio-engineered human tissue substitutes or artificial placement to encourage healing
- Platelet-growth technologies
Your First Appointment
Please bring the following to your first appointment at our Wound Healing Center:
- List of all medications you are currently taking
- List of all allergies
- All medical records, including x-rays if applicable
- Insurance forms or cards
Our Center is staffed with a caring team of doctors, nurses and staff who are experts in wound care. All physicians and clinical staff are required to undergo a nationally-recognized rigorous and specialized training before they can join our wound care team.