PeaceHealth Medical Group vascular and endovascular surgeons offer care for:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms
- Carotid artery disease (stroke prevention)
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Peripheral arterial disease (blockages in the legs and arms)
- Peripheral aneurysms (aneurysm or bulge in an artery located in the legs or arms)
- Mesenteric ischemia (blockages in the vessels to the intestines)
- Thoracic and thoracoabdominal aneurysms
- Renovascular conditions (blood vessels to the kidneys)
- Venous insufficiency (leg swellings and varicose veins)
We also offer risk assessments and screenings, patient education and help with discontinuing tobacco use.
An appointment with our surgeons requires a referral. Talk with your primary care physician about whether a referral is appropriate for your vascular problems.
Our Vascular and Endovascular board-certified surgeons and physician assistants are experts in their field. They complement the multi-disciplinary team at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center by helping patients live quality lives through close management of their vascular disease.