The Grabow Therapy & Wellness Center offers individualized inpatient and outpatient care for people whose illness or injuries have caused major difficulties in mobility, coordination, self-care, speech or swallowing, memory, or mental concentration.
- Aquatic therapy
- Falls risk reduction therapy and community classes
- Fibromyalgia therapy
- Joint Gym physical therapy and supervised exercise for those who've had joint replacement surgery
- Lymphedema management therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech language pathology
- Spine therapy in collaboration with the Cascade Brain and Spine Center
Our treatments include comprehensive evaluations and assessments, and a compassionate team who offer individualized treatments, patient education programs, group and private therapy options and excellent resources, equipment and technologies that address a wide range of injuries and illnesses. Our goal is to help our patients improve so they can regain independence and experience their best recovery outcome.