Volunteer at Ketchikan Medical Center
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center volunteers make a real difference, whether comforting a sick patient, giving a helping hand to hospital team members, or helping to run the hospital gift shop. We appreciate our many volunteers and consider them an important part of PeaceHealth.
Each volunteer plays an important role in caring for our community. Every year at the Annual Gift Shop Luncheon, volunteers who help run the gift shop decide how to allocate proceeds from the PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center Gift Shop. In 2018, over $31,000 in grants was distributed to 11 KMC Departments. Since the allocation program began, over $600,000 has been spent on equipment upgrades and replacements.
Interested in being a part of this valuable community service?
- Want to help others?
- Want to make a difference?
- Want to do something important with your time?
- Want to share your talents and skills?
- Want to learn something new?
- Want to make new friends?
You can make a difference volunteering in:
- Gift Shop
- Long-term Care Unit
- Ketchikan Volunteer Hospice program
- No One Dies Alone program