Jordana W. Hawkins MD
- Offers My PeaceHealth Health Record
- PeaceHealth Medical Group Provider
Dr. Hawkins was born and raised northwest Connecticut. Dr. Hawkins received her medical education at New York Medical College and completed her residency at the University of Washington/Seattle Children’s Pediatric Hospital.
Dr. Hawkins' focus of practice is general pediatrics from newborns to teens. She is board certified through the American Board of Pediatrics.
Dr. Hawkins’ husband is an Internist with PeaceHealth Medical Group. Together they enjoy hiking, camping, sailing, biking, running and skiing. They have two young children.
- CIGNA HealthCare
- Community Health Plan of WA (CHPW)
- Crime Victims / Labor & Industries
- First Choice Health Network
- First Health Network
- Humana Choice Care
- Kaiser (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Multi Plan
- Premera HealthPlus-Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- Soundpath Health
- Uniform Medical
- United HealthCare Networks
- WA Medicaid (DSHS)
- American Board of Pediatrics
New York College of Medicine
University of Washington
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Medical Group - WhatcomPediatrics Group 1E
4545 Cordata Parkway, Suite 1EBellingham, WA 98226-7123360-738-2200
This doctor participates in My PeaceHealth, an online tool that allows you to message your doctor and view your health record online. Log in or sign up today.