Loic J. Fabricant MD
- Surgery (General Surgery)
- Surgery, Surgical Critical Care
- Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Loic Fabricant, MD, is a member of the PeaceHealth Southwest trauma team, providing emergency general surgery and surgical critical care. Trauma surgeons must be ready at all times to handle a wide variety of unplanned high-risk medical emergencies.
“I chose my career in trauma care for the opportunity to help others during what are often the most stressful moments of their lives,” said Dr. Fabricant. “My goal is to treat patients as I would my own family – by listening, informing and assisting in decisions that will lead to the best possible outcomes.”
Dr. Fabricant is a Pacific Northwest native, graduating from the University of Oregon with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, and from Oregon Health & Science University with a medical degree, residency in general surgery, and fellowship in surgical critical care. He is certified in general surgery and surgical critical care by the American Board of Surgery.
Dr. Fabricant has previously provided care in numerous medical facilities within Oregon. He also worked at The University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington, Vermont. During his time at the University of Vermont, Dr. Fabricant was an assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine where he was honored for three consecutive years with the Howe Outstanding Teacher of Surgery Award.
In his free time, Dr. Fabricant enjoys cooking , snowboarding, kiteboarding, and hiking with his wife and two standard poodles.
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine
Degree: Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Specialty: Other, Not Listed
- Oregon Health & Science University-OHSU GME
- Amerigroup Washington
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Coordinated Care Washington
- First Choice Health Network
- Health Net Federal Services
- Health Net of Oregon
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medicaid Oregon Health Plan
- Medicaid Washington
- Medicare Railroad
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Multiplan Network
- PacificSource Health Plans
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plan (PPO)
- Provider Network of America
- Regence - Oregon & Washington
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- United Healthcare
- Washington State Labor & Industries
- Sacred Heart Medical Center-University District
- Southwest Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center-RiverBend
Where I See Patients
PeaceHealth Vascular Surgery at Medical Center Physicians' Building505 NE 87th Ave.
Building B, Suite 301
PeaceHealth Trauma Services at Medical Center Physicians' Building505 NE 87th Ave.
Building B, Suite 301
My PeaceHealth Patient Portal
- Communicate with your doctor
- Request prescription refills
- Access your test results
- Manage your appointments