Kelly E Fellows MD
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kelly Fellows, MD, joined PeaceHealth in 2022 and sees obstetric patients as a hospitalist at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. She previously worked for a women’s health practice in Anacortes, Washington.
Kelly graduated from the University of Minnesota School of Medicine and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Stamford Hospital in Stamford, Connecticut. She is particularly interested in the integration of rural health.
“I’m passionate about providing high quality healthcare to all women and families, and about helping them come away understanding their health and their care,” she says about her decision to pursue medicine.
Outside of the hospital, Kelly enjoys time with her husband and two young sons, gardening, hiking and exploring the parks and beaches of Northwest Washington.
University of Minnesota Medical School
Degree: Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Stamford Hospital and Health System GME
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Amerigroup Washington
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Coordinated Care Washington
- First Choice Health Network
- Group Health Cooperative
- Health Net Federal Services
- Medicaid Washington
- Molina Healthcare
- Multiplan Network
- Pacific Medical Centers
- Premera Blue Cross
- Provider Network of America
- Regence - Oregon & Washington
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- United Healthcare
- Washington State Labor & Industries
Where I See Patients
My PeaceHealth Patient Portal
- Communicate with your doctor
- Request prescription refills
- Access your test results
- Manage your appointments