Join Dr. Kirsten Buswell the first Thursday of every month 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. at the Women's Health Pavilion for this fun, free community class designed to help even the busiest moms learn how to stay strong and fit during their pregnancy and lose the post-baby weight after.
* Understanding and tackling food cravings
* Exercises that are safe to perform during different stages of pregnancy
* Preparing for labor through relaxation and yoga techniques
* How your body and metabolism changes after childbirth
* Keeping fitness and nutrition a priority when time is scarce
Kirsten Buswell DC, C.P.T. is a women's fitness expert specializing in women's health issues and alleviating back pain, sciatica and pregnancy related issues. Register online or call class registration at (360) 501-3700.