For Medical Professionals
PatientConnection is intended only for non-urgent issues. You can normally expect a reply to your issue within three business days.
For urgent requests, phone your doctor's office.
• For healthcare questions or comments, contact your local clinic or hospital or Ask-an-Expert. You can always phone your clinic for test results, appointment information, or any other clinical matters.
• For health insurance benefit questions, contact your insurance provider or PeaceHealth Billing.
• To report problems or ask questions regarding the PatientConnection service, use the form below.
To report problems or ask questions regarding the PatientConnection service, or to request an activation code, use the form below. We also welcome your feedback and suggestions here. Use the scroll bar on the right to move down the page. When finished, click the
button at the bottom.
Questions marked with a
require a response.
1. Full name (e.g., Jim A Smith)
2. Enter your date of birth (e.g., 12/01/1944)
3. Enter an email address where we may contact you (e.g., JSmi@gmail.com)
4. Enter a phone number, including area code where we may contact you (e.g., 425-455-9999)
5. If you know it, enter the username you use to log in to PatientConnection (e.g., JSmith)
6. Select the city that is nearest the PeaceHealth facility where you receive care
7. Question or comment regarding PatientConnection. Please be as specific as possible when describing a technical issue you are having.