Types of Surgeries We Perform
We perform a variety of surgeries, including:
- Arthroscopic procedures for shoulder, wrist/hand, hip, knee and ankle
- Gastroenterology, including colonoscopy and upper GI endoscopy (PeaceHealth Medical Group)
- General surgery, including hernia, gallbladder, bowel obstruction, colon and appendectomy, most performed laparoscopically
- Breast surgery, including mastectomy, biopsy, implant replacement and breast conservation surgery
- Skin/soft tissue, including lesions, lipoma and acute/chronic wounds
- Vascular, including central line and portacath placement/removal and infection care
- Adolescent care
- Level 4 trauma care
- Eye surgery, including cataract treatment
- Dental work
To better serve our community, we’re continually adding new services and hope to provide joint replacements and urology services in the future.
Complementary services, such as physical therapy and imaging, are also located onsite.
2000 Hospital DrSedro-Woolley, WA 98284