What to BringWe’ve compiled a short list of items you may wish to bring with you to make your stay feel more like home.
- Comb or brush
- Toothbrush, toothpaste/denture brush, denture cleaner
- Lotions or powders
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Belt or suspenders, if worn
- Shoes with good support
- Loose fitting pants
- Sweater or coat
- Shirts, blouses, or pullover tops
- List of phone numbers
- Hearing aid and batteries
- A list of your current medications
ValuablesValuables, including wallets and purses, should be left at home or kept in the hospital safe. Free wireless access is available and you’re welcome to bring your personal laptop or cell phone.
We are not responsible for personal items. Please mark these items in permanent marker with your name.
2901 Squalicum PkwyBellingham, WA 98225